UNDA DA INFLUENCE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
SO HOWS THIS NEW SHIT WORK? CAN I GET SUM STATUS OR WAT? WELL U.D.I. IS FINALLY PRESSED AND IS SLUMPIN, AS FOR PIMPIN N PANDERIN, I HAVE THE MASTERD COPY IN FRONT OF ME AS WE SPEAK BUT WILL SIT IT OUT 4 A FEW UNTIL AT LEAST AUG. 5TH.........I WOULD HATE TO KILL UDI OR VICE
VERSA..... I WOULD APPRECIATE THE OPINIONS OF ALL WHO PEEP THIS CD, GOOD OR BAD...........AND THANK YOU 4 YOUR TIME AS WELL AS PATIENCE.........I PROMISE, IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT.........MSANE

Apr 25, 2002
Yo Msane- Been a long time! I'm glad to see UDI is out. I have'nt got it yet, but as soon as I take care of my two speeding tickets, thats the first cd I'ma get. Aight den, much love, good luck wit the sales, PEACE OUT!

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Artist Search for: MSANE
Artist not found !

^^^^^^
thats the message i get when i try to search for msane at the online musicc stores......
where can i order the album online and hear snippets from the album......
i gota hear samples before i comp anything....
thats my hard earned cheese......yo know.

Dlocc

Apr 25, 2002
yo Msane, sup mayne?.. .i was just gett'n at you about tha album unda da influence. i wanna pick that up. i read day's ago that we had to send out the money. wher might i be send'n it to. get at me wen you get a chance. thanks

pyce