TRAY DEE,SNOOP,& JAYO FELONY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2004
on daz song dissin kurupt he said "fucc jayo felony.tray dee & snoop already whooped on ya dont make me whoop on ya" do any of yall know if this is tru or is this nigga jus talkin shit?SPEAK ON IT

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
man i heard this interview on-line with jayo...he was talking about how he ran into daz at a swap meet in long beach or something like that. he put that shit on everything that daz didnt wanna see him. he even put his girl on the phone to verify. He also said that he has a song on his upcoming album dissing daz

Aug 15, 2002
i heard he scrapped with Tray Dee cuz Jayo was bangin Dees niece or some shit and yea i think he did beat Snoops ass i never heard anything different...but i dont think him and mitch have ever fought atleast mitch never mentioned it on here...but its possible considering the hood and the park used to feud in the day

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
MONSTER-J said:
yea i heard about him & snoop he said tray dee whooped on him too.& i heard mitchy slick whooped on him too.dont know how true this shit is tho.
ME AND JAYO AINT NEVER HADE A FIGHT.I GOT DOWN WIT A NUMBER OF NIGGAS FROM HIS HOOD THOUGH.I ONLY SAW HIM 3 TIMES IN MY LIFE.THE TIMES I SAW HIM HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHO I WAS.IT WASNT NO WORDS OR NOTHIN.AS A MATTER OF FACT I SHOOK HIS HAND ON SOME RAPPER SHIT 2 OF THE TIMES.I ONLY KNOWN HIM THROUGH HIS MUSIC.HE AINT NEVER SAID SHIT TO ME PERSONALLY.ALL THIS BANGIN ON WAX SHIT IS FOR RAPPER'S.I AINT NO RAPPER ASS NIGGA,IM A REGULAR STREET NIGGA WIT SOME COOL SHIT TO WRITE ABOUT.WHEN I CAN SUPPORT MY FAMILY OFF RAPPIN THEN I MIGHT THINK OTHRWISE,UNTIL THEN I WISH NIGGAS WOULD NOT EVEN MENTION ME AND ANY OTHER ARTIST ABOUT SOME DAMN VERBAL BEEF.I DONT BEEF LIKE THAT.NIGGAS WHERE IM AT SHOOT EACH OTHER WHEN THEY GOT BEEF.THAT'S ALL I KNOW.