There's no Detox forum so...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
I was kickin' it with my homie and he's like, Hey letz roll a Doober( A joint for you don't knows) and I'm like naw, Letz just hit a few bongloads. He kept sayin' letz rolla Doober. I'm like"fool, how much weed you got?!" And he pulls out like half a bowl, I was like 'hell naw, don't play me like that"

He was gettin' all clogged up cuz I have an indoor pet dog, so he gets all congested, Itz actually allergy season and he dosn't even know it, he just blames it on my Dog. But anyway, he's like I can't smoke inside dude. So he starts walkin' towards my Front door, and I'm like"what tha fuck are you Doin'?!" he was tryin' to stand out in my front and hit tha Bong out in tha open. Mannn!!, I swear Sometimes I question a lot of Peeps Intelligence(thatz been a lot lately). And I can't smoke in my Back yard cuz tha Fuckfaces next door Decided to remodel their house with tha damn Windows above the Top of our fence, so they get a clear view of our Yard(Which looks a lot better than their Weed infested Yard) and they have windows all along the side of tha House, they even have fat ass fuckin' windows right up in tha Garage and Shit. Fuckerz!

Dammit! I got myself Pissed off, time to burn sumptin'