the virus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
neither have the fig album.......the only albums i have is Season Of Da Siccness, Psycho Active & Xorcist.........sum friends have Damn That D. E., Hell In August, If These Walls Could Talk, Dead 4 Life, The Loki Album and sum other stuff......i borrowed that shit....listen to it often.......but im not into burnin cd's frum good artists.......when i go to usa ill go get lotta albums.....
want to have that shit (is it available all over or just in the west???):
Sicx - If these walls could talk
Sicx - Dead 4 life
lynch - virus
lynch - now eat
lynch & sicx - nigga deep
lynch & c-bo - blocc movement
nefarious - speak of da devil
first degree - planet zero
first degree - damn that d.e.
im just gonna buy all stuff i know.....but i want all x, sicx, lynch and d.e. stuff....but is it available allover usa?

May 22, 2002
nah man! if i order that stuff it'll never arrive! there r sum cd's which i can order and let send them to germany (where my other home is), but that is just psycho active, sods and the loki one......but if i let them send to germany it'll cost like $25 apiece....thats hell lotta money!!!
Jeah and her in mexico.....if u order somthing it will never arrive and u cant even buy mainstream stuff in the malls........just eminem.......

Apr 26, 2002
thats fuccin gay...well lets see....u can get lynch x and cbo just about anywhere....de and sicx will be a little harder to find
is there tower or like sam goody or any record stores in mexico? try to have them order it....if they cant...im sure any store in the us will gladly order a cd, u may just have to put like a few bucks down on it, which they will deduct from the final price

is puebla close to the border or way off in the cuts?

May 22, 2002
*lol* puebla is 120km souf of mexico city! thats the end of the fucced up world!!! nah....there aint no tower records or stuff in mexico.........just a store called "mixup".......you can order wu tang.......after 4 weeks they have it.......than u have to pay like $30.......wow.....cheap, eh?
and in germany (i just life in mexico till summah 2003) u can buy lotta shit like juvenile, spice 1, pac, luniz.......u can buy lotta stuff there.......but mostly mainstream.....u cant buy stuff like siccmade/bmr or chicano rap (for example los marijuanos, mexakinz, s.p.m.) and stuff..........i have to go to usa......but my father says that i have to go to nyc to stay by his brother........can i buy that shit there, 2?

May 10, 2002
oooooooooooo...thats my bad....

Virus=Zagg...so I figured you were talkin bout her album.Alexus Is on Murder Train & the last track(which im a lil buzzed,so I cant think of it right now)...my bizzle..

May 22, 2002
purebred u forgot sum:

1. Zagg feat. Dubb Sak - Beware Deadly
2. Zagg feat. Marvaless - Hell in Auguzt
3. Zagg - The Manipulate
4. Zagg feat. Alexus - Murda Train
5. Zagg - Nightbreed
6. Zagg feat. Jazzy - Catch You When It's Hott
7. Zagg feat. Loki - Broad Daylight
8. Zagg feat. Brotha Lynch Hung - The Argument
9. Zagg feat. C.O.S. - No Body No Caze
10. Zagg feat. Jazzy - Top Secret