The Reviews Are In: Big Riggs (650)Originated Bay Affiliated

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2003
The Reviews Are In: Big Riggs (650)Originated Bay Affiliated

These are some of the reviews on the C.D.. It should at least make you wanna go out and listen to it. Its available at all Tower Records. Or through the siccness.net siccshop. And as of this
week it is now available at Jones and Harriss 3016 Cutting Blvd.
Richmond, Ca. 94804. And in San Rafael at BedRock Records 2226 4th st. Thank you to all those that continue to support Big Rigg records and Hometeam Ent.

that shit u dropped is hard as fuk best believe we knockin that shit out here in denver

that beat and tha song wit dmoe is off tha rictor but that get gangsta is tha jam and that track wit cellski...way 2 hard

Last edited by triplegold on 05-20-2003 at 06:06 PM

sup bigg rigg.sylvan representative right here man.that cd bangin man.all of yall that aint cop it go cop it cause this shit bangs.real talk.
SuckaFree

i'm lovin that DC to LV track or whatever that's called!! that's futuristic ass beat and it's knockin!!!

Unlieutenant- Berlin, Berlin

Big Rigg you get my e-mail.

on a side note 650 originated bay affiliated is a heated album.

Six50

How do I release, the pain is so deep, my brain is on E, the game aint for free.

Hoe pay a fee, you hoes aint playing me, I cum on yo sheets, bitch I come from D.C.

BIG RIGGA A.K.A RIGGAMORTUS

May 18, 2003
Reviews

@ BIG RIGG............"HOW U GONNA TELL ME MY SHIT DON'T KNOCK" ??!?!?!?!?...........THAT'S THE SLAP.........

May 18, 2003
FUCk THat: Whats really folk els. Show me Sum Love. The Album is now available for you to listen to @northernridaz.com

Alot of you Cats been hitting me up about getting on the Comp. 650 Affiliates its nothing. But now I want yall to show me sum love. Im putting it down for the 650 to the fullest so, Peep it. If your feeling it. Let your Folk Els know about it. The hardest songs are: Get Gangsta, Its All Real, My Shine, and What you know about? Features: San Quinn, Cellski a.k.a 2took,
Ten Dolla of Totally Insane, D-Moe of the G.L.P.,
The Gamblaz, Black Rhino, Cadillac Todd, 10sion, and more.

MIDWEST SPEAK