"The Return Of The Living Dead" - The Greatest Horror Flick EVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
"The Return Of The Living Dead" - The Greatest Horror Flick EVER!

You can not disagree........it is the best film. I've watched this film well over 200 times.

Who else agrees?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i love the nekkid bitch in this, its one of my favorite ones, best scene is when the EMT is running and the zombie tackles his ass hella hard, its kind of in the background, but its fuckin great lol.

part 2 was eh, had some of the same people from part 1, but different roles, and they had some lines referring to part 1 i think the old guy says "I feel like we've been here before. U Me Them." lol

Return of the living dead 3 is kinda coo, the hot redhead milf from the OC is in it, and shes so banging with great tiddies

4 and 5 were gay as fuck and a waste of time lol

May 30, 2006
Great flick...Very funny too..I loved it even more when samples of it appeared on X-Raided's Xorcist album....greatest ever? No such thing...Different era from other great films so I can't compare.

Apr 20, 2003
Great movie and one of my favorite Horror flicks.... Love part one n two out of the series of Return of the Living Dead's, the third was so n so and the 4th n 5th sucked!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
shit even 2 was pushing it " i feel like ive done this before" +1 tho in 2 they had "MJ" come out in the thriller fit.
yeah. i said that a few posts up lol

i love the nekkid bitch in this, its one of my favorite ones, best scene is when the EMT is running and the zombie tackles his ass hella hard, its kind of in the background, but its fuckin great lol.

part 2 was eh, had some of the same people from part 1, but different roles, and they had some lines referring to part 1 i think the old guy says "I feel like we've been here before. U Me Them." lol

Return of the living dead 3 is kinda coo, the hot redhead milf from the OC is in it, and shes so banging with great tiddies

4 and 5 were gay as fuck and a waste of time lol

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
i only saw one i dont know what number but its where he goes to prison.
The first one is a classic, the second one is alright. They have the same actors and shit. The third one was made a long time after the second, which is the one you are talking about. It just didn't have the feel of the other two movies and it was made in Spain I think...

Dec 26, 2004
I personally liked this, my favorite zombie flick. The great thing I liked was you couldnt kill em by destoying the brain. Plus they run not jus taking baby steps.