The Plague is Heated from what I've heard today!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
thefreshestkids.com
Damn, I really want that shit now,I hit up cheap-cds and heard some samples from The Plague and I think that cd has major knock on it fa'sho!!!!!!!!! I only wish I could find that shit instead of having to order then wait for it to arrive here in Tucson homie. Now, I can't wait to peep that Mr. Joke dogg solo & Lil' 40oz.'s solo albums, y'all should put clikaone on joke doggs solo, especially, Romero"New Mexico Lobo"...finna be heatin' up back home.Jevon....NORTHTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devious:

Aug 15, 2002
thefreshestkids.com
Nah, sho' aint.....

It's cool though that track is hella saucy and this gives it a chance for more exposure since alot of people wouldn't check for it unless it had lynch attached to the project.Sad but true, little do they know though.....DOOMSDAY is comin wit' that heat too.Jevon...NORTHTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:classic: :devious:

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I ordered mine offa Cheap CD's.com. . .

Last Fri got mines in the mail this morning. They real good at gettin shit you fast plus it's always pretty cheap. I'd just order taht shit off a em. . .