THE OFFICIAL I LISTEN TO SACTOWNRADIO.COM SIGN IN SHEET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
my shit never works....i get the play.pls file but it like doesnt work for me in mediamonkey or windows media player
Never heard of Media Monkey...but pls files only work with Winamp or iTunes..that I know of...I'm sure it works with other media players....

Just click on the windows media player link...that way you have no file to download and it will just stream in the player window...should be very easy to listen to us...let me know if it still ain't workin 4 ya fam..

Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
i listen its kool brings me back when i want to here oid classics thats the spot.
Haha..that was the orginal SacTownRadio before we got our broadband stream and streaming in 128kbps (better then CD quailty sound)...you listen'in to our dial up station...

If you got broadband then you want to listen to that stream cause that is where all the new shyt is gettin played...we use our dialup station as an old school throw back to the hay days of bay area/Sac rap...

Sep 17, 2007
i like the shit yall play on there. 90% of the time i never even heard the shit. So itz good listening to new shit. and itz good ya'll dont play "SHIT" lol

Oct 21, 2008
Hey is your broadband station (new slaps) still going to be free? I got the VIP through 365 only to find out it's your old station on there... Please let us know what's with the 2 stations (old/new slaps) and will the new one be free or is it going to be VIP like the old bay (dial-up) stations is now?

Thanks. Damn I need those new slaps!!! (fiend-ing for new bay)