THE OFFICIAL "I GOT A GOOD DEAL ON THIS MOVIE" THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
POST SCOURCES FOR GOOD DEALS ON MOVIES IN THIS THREAD. IT COULD BE SOMETHING YOU SAW IN THE STORE, A INTERNET LINK, A REBATE, OR ANYTHING ELSE LIKE THAT. (MAKE IT SO WE CAN ALL GET ACESS TO THE DEAL, NOT A DEAL YOU GOT AT A GARAGE SALE, LOL). I'M TRYING TO EXPAND MY DVD COLLECTION WHILE SPENDING AS LITTLE MONEY AS I CAN, IM SURE ALOT OF YOU ARE ALSO.

WE ALL KNOW TEH INTERNETZ HAS THE BEST DEALS ON EVERYTHING, BUT IF YOU FIND DEALS THAT YOU THINK ARE GOOD, FEEL FREE TO POST EM UP IN HERE.

IF A WEBSITE/STORE HAS DEALS, PLEASE SAY WHAT TITLES ARE AVAILABLE. WE DONT WANT TO HEAR "HEY, I WENT TO WAL-MART AND THEY HAVE A BUCKET OF DVD'S FOR 5 BUCKS". PLEASE BE SPECIFIC ASTO WHAT TITLE/TITLES ARE AVAILABLE.

PLEASE POST ANY INTERNET/STORE COUPONS ON MOVIES ALSO.

-------I'LL START. I WENT TO K-MART TODAY HOPING TO JACK SOME XBOX 360 POINTS OFF OF AXE SHAMPOO BOTTLES. BUT THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY (FAIL). ON MY WAY OUT, I ALMOST PASS UP THE GOOD OLE "5$ DVD'S THAT SUCK BOX", BUT I SAID FUCK IT, AND LOOK. TO MY SUPRISE THEY HAVE SOME PRETTY DECENT TITLES. I PICKED UP TRAINING DAY, AND THE HILLS HAVE EYES. THEY ALSO HAVE (FROM WHAT I REMEMBER) AMERICAN PSYCHO, TEXAS CHAINSAW:THE BEGGINNING, AND AT LEAST 5 OTHER GOOD TITLES. LOOKS LIKE I WILL HAVE TO HIT UP K-MART MORE OFTEN, EVERYTIME I SIFT THROUGH THE MOVIE BINS AT WAL-MART I COME UP WITH NOTHING.

Jan 18, 2006
Only thing i can think if you actually do have a HD-DVD player like me go to Amazon.com, buy all the one that are eligible for the free shipping, order has to be $25. I just happen to have that format on my computer cuz i bought at the beginning of last year and didnt know Blue Ray was taking over but wasnt buying it for the player anyways

Sep 24, 2006
if your looking for more deals and stuff i used to get my info from dvdtalk.com and the forums section they always got good shit posted there

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Seriously, I go and check out the Salvation Army, Value Village, local Thrift Stores, etc. Especially if you are looking for old school shit on VHS that isn't on DVD yet. Plus they usually have hella DVDs for cheap too.

I also go there for tapes, vinyl, cds, tape players, etc too.

I mean it all depends on where and when you go. I'll hit up one and buy like $100 worth of stuff one time and then don't have anything good the next 3-4 times I go.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
When i had a party one time some kid stole 5 dvds, just the discs, without the cases. Like he took the dvds (in the cases) down to my garage, left the cases there and just took the discs. I wish he just took the cases with him.