The New West Compilation:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

janky

Tha WrongKind Family
Coming straight from the streets of SouthEast San Diego is "The New West" Compilation. Featuring Mitchy Slick, Ecay Uno, Lil C.S., Luni Corleone & Irocc, DAMU, Triple Beam, The Relativez, Cricet, E-Mortal Gang and a host of other San Deigo artist.

Produced by Cricet for 41st. Music: &
Steve Vicious: (VMF)
Executive Producer: Maurice J.

The West Coast will never be the same!

Call Star Music today for your copy (619) 263-0001.

B

Bosko

Did you get my boy Shuga Shaft on there? He is also a hot dude from SD. Sounds hot though.

janky

Tha WrongKind Family
Bosko said:
Did you get my boy Shuga Shaft on there? He is also a hot dude from SD. Sounds hot though.
Shuga Shaft is on the album he did a song called "We don't play" produced by ya boy D.J. Fingaz (The S.D. Slugger) that M.V.P. 's album was off the hook, too bad it didn't have alot of promotion... Yo Bosko hit my pm up with a hook up. I might need to holla at you about some beats for Mitchy Slick & Tha WrongKind album that we're working on.

B

Bosko

Holler at Cool Nutz about some tracks. He handles all of that stuff for me, and you would be able to get it handled quicker by dealing with him. You can reach him at [email protected], and he will take care of everything. I'm down to do some shit for Mitchy Slick, he has some fire.

janky

Tha WrongKind Family
L-wood said:
Janky,

Where around Dago could I pick-up "The New West". Any Tower Records have it?

Thanks mayne!
Your gonna have to go to Fam Mart to pick it up, distribution for the album won't happen until after the first of the year... Call Star Music at (619) 263-0001 ask for Maurice...

Peace!

Mgr. Mitchy Slick & Tha WrongKind Family.