THE MOST OUTSTANDING RAPPER IN THE SOUTH ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2009
trae
z-ro
bun b
scarface
brisco
2 pistols
young jeezy
boo roosini aka boo the boss player
trick daddy
slim thug
redd eyez
slick pulla
blood raw
big kuntry king
t.i
b.g

thats who i can think of at the moment

Feb 16, 2009
A serious argument could be made for lil' waynes weird ass and Tip. Just sayin. I mean, if your criteria is whose songs gets the biggest reactions in the club.
In my mind, and I think most other peoples, wayne's made the transitions from rapper to pop star cuz for real i didn't even think of him when i opened this thread. all his new shit might have made him popular nationwide but its killing him in the south.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That dude is KILLING THE SOUTH. Don't even think he ain't got little hardcore suburbanite teenagers all through the south singing his shit. You can't get away from it here.

Feb 16, 2009
That dude is KILLING THE SOUTH. Don't even think he ain't got little hardcore suburbanite teenagers all through the south singing his shit. You can't get away from it here.
killing as a pop star, not a rapper, imo anyway. he's done in the hood. it used to be 2 or 3 years ago almost every slab driving by would be bumping the newest wayne shit but i never hear that anymore. But I guess he doesn't care since the suburbs are where the moneys at and those little white kids love that rock shit he's doing now.

Jun 22, 2007
Project Pat - although not as good as he used to be
Bun B
T-Rock
Lord Infamous - will always be my fav southern rapper, but obviously he is not the same either as he was, still is a good rapper
Trae

We are talking about best in the south RIGHT NOW right?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
killing as a pop star, not a rapper, imo anyway. he's done in the hood. it used to be 2 or 3 years ago almost every slab driving by would be bumping the newest wayne shit but i never hear that anymore. But I guess he doesn't care since the suburbs are where the moneys at and those little white kids love that rock shit he's doing now.
The suburbanites outweigh the hood rats. Lil Wayne wins.