The most awaited season!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2017
Summer is probably the most awaited season in any year especially for those living outside the tropics. Where in the summertime the weather is hot, you can reach right up and touch the sky.

Everything magical happens when it’s summer. So, What excites you this summer?

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I don’t like the 106 degree heat we get in Sac during the summer, and then we get a drought and my lawn gets burned from the heat and dried out, I like my lawn to be green and the best lawn on the street....A sunny winter day in Sac with 60 degrees is much better.

Props: Chree
Sep 25, 2017
I don’t like the 106 degree heat we get in Sac during the summer, and then we get a drought and my lawn gets burned from the heat and dried out, I like my lawn to be green and the best lawn on the street....A sunny winter day in Sac with 60 degrees is much better.
You better go visit some countries in the northern hemisphere. The weather there is really nice and even you walk on the street sleeveless, you will not get burnt. There are so many reasons why most people love summer https://www.mommynearest.com/article/9-reasons-were-so-excited-summer-is-here this one states the facts.