@the MOB-Boss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Ay Bo(If this really Major Pain):
Muthafuckas can call me a dickrider all they want (Net-talk cant bother no Rillas)

Just wanna let u know that u my favorite Artist since Pac died
and that even tho your new Versatility is appreciated, u should still KEEP it gangsta with yo new Projects(like on Til my Casket..and Enemy of the state) cuz all that talk of Flossin and Big Ballin(Like all these Major-label Mufuckas do) just aint the C-Bo people wanna hear!!!

I also think it would be dope if u hook back up with people like JT the Bigga Figga,X-Raided(dont let that Young Meek-Beef stop u from makin Classic collaborations),Speezy Ace and Daz Dilly

U got some folks livin oversees that bump yo shit as much as 2Pac or Dmx

Is that new WCM-Comp gonna be available in europe?
or should i order that?give me some info bout that cuz i really need to swoop it!

STAY SAVAGE Boss..One

C-BO

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
HELL YEA THIS ME.

GOOD LOOKIN HOMEY, YES THE RECORD WILL BE AVAILABLE OVA SEAS IF NOT HIT US ON EMAIL AND WILL GET IT 2 YA . 1

May 9, 2002
Aight Boss, thx for the reply,Ill be waitin til July and if i aint found that WCM by then Ima mail yall!!!
Cuz the only Bo-shit, I found in the Stores over here was Final Chapter(Didnt really feel the Beats on that) and Best Appearances(had some major Slumps on it)and I guess both aint really paid you.

Im bumpin that ''Divide'' offa Blocc Movement right now , thats my favorite Bo-Song of the New Millenium alongside ''WestCoast'' and ''If it aint Ruff''!

As i said b4: STAY SAVAGE cuz thats the Bo-Locc everybody wanna hear and keep evolvin but dont let record sales change yo Hardco-Style (I know u wont)!