The Merger Lyrics...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006
Very hard to figure out, obviously.

Click, clack, pow, ??? back the slide, Can't turn back now, Back (?) ??? ??? ????

Chorus:

Click, clack, pow, ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???

Loki:

Yeah, yeah (?), It's the dub (?) block 6 yall, Don't get it twisted, Hehe, ????

X-Raided:

Putting shit together like connect the dots, wreck (?) the spot (?), X-Raided Loc, I'm the next to drop, Nubian (?) kings (?) sport (?) the short set ??? ??? ????, ??? ????parafanelia then Cheech and Chong, Let me tell you, Hit the bong and ??? ???? while I elaborated what happens when X-Raided in the ????, Niggas (?) collaborating, Put it down like construction, We tear shit up like a malay and they say we heated like volcanic eruptions, Got you hollering, "Mayday!", Hitting harder then Mohammad Ali, AKA Cashis Clay ???, aint no (and almost ?) skipped (?) his (?) payday, X-Raided Loc hitting (?) like (?) left(s) to right(s) (?), uppercuts and ???, With this kind of war (When it's time to (?) ????) I ride with ??? and them northern cholos, Diabolical wicked ways, I'm Nefarious (the very ?) ???? ??? ???, If you disrespected get ??? ???, While nobody know where the fuck you've been (?), ??? ??? ??? and don't keep talking (?) you was (?) ????, you civiless (?), Cause I'm mad at the world, X-Raided going to die, period., Suckers vacate the premicise, I'm a player-haters nemesis, Criminalistic (?) ???, And ??? is my genesis, sticky (?) like ???, If you try to stop the collaberation it be time for your autopsy, Nigga

Chorus:

Click, clack, pow, ??? ??? ??? ???? ???, It's a merger, rest assured in the dub (?) block 6, Blocstar going to take you further, Click, clack, pow, ??? ??? ??? ???? ???, It's a merger, rest assured in the dub (?) block 6, Blocstar going to take you further

Loki:

Conjunction (?), junction (?), what's your function, collaberating on a little something, something, Raise up your hydraulics and dump (?) them (?), Take a ???, roll up your blunt and exhale, Sipping coke and rum, And Blocstar went out with ??? and we got your whole hood bumping, It's the deuce, double ??? 6, And while you're caught in the mix, We pumping out the hits that got your radio thumping (?), Like it's nothing to a shooter, To a boss who paid the cost, To a ??? out on the strip (?), With all the ??? that it (?) ????, ???? ??? ??? ??? ????, With all the acid (asses ?) you tossed (?), It's all the same, we just trying to get a inch (?) in the game, We got the wisdom to do (?) something, To win some, To lose (?) some, You get (?) some, Motherfuckers ????, To ??? ??? ????, You listening to some old school pimping (?) it (?), ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ????, Yall (?) dudes (?) dumb (?), Yeah we down with the red (?) and blue (?) ???, But now it's bigger then that, We ride (?) a 22 (?) ton (?), Like Chow Yung Phat ducking (?) through (?) your hood with two guns, We've expanded our base, Who done made it a movement,

Click, clack, pow, ???? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? (several times)

X-Raided:

Fools act like they can test (?) ??? ???? ????, But I'm a ninja with this rap shit, Sharper then a Ginsu, Winning (?) the lyrical combat with a black belt in rapping, If ???? ??? want (?) to (?) flow (?) ??? ??? put (?) him on his back (?), When the 'X' is on the mic niggas listen, Knowing that I got more styles then a nympho got sexual positions, Equal with (?) x-ray vision, Yall nigga can never see me, All intimidated MCs disappear like dream a genie, Or (?) be whipped (?), Did (?) my (?) other (?) styles (?), I'm about (?) to (?) switch(ed) (?), Found another way to spit (?) this (?) shit (?) with (?), ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???, Tore (?) up (?), Even the uni bomber couldn't make your album blow up, I'm (?) corrupted (?) ??? ??? ???? ???, These lyrics practically (?) beat you down and beat (?) up (?) the competition (?) like sulfuric acid, Blow the spot up like plastic explosives, And (?) leaves (?) them comatose it's, X-Raided Loc, Smoke (?) weed (?) like halatosis (?)

Chorus:

Click, clack, pow, ???? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? (several times)

Blocstar can you post the actual lyrics?

P.s. Yes I know that many words are spelled wrong. I'm too lazy to correct them.