THE "MAC" NAMED DRE??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2006
I just want to know if MD really had hoes out here. I was just always curious about that. I know most of ya'll dont know much about his personal life, but was he really Mac Dre or just Andre Hicks? Was he really sendin hoes and makin hoes pay and all that real pimp shit? Just a question if anybody knows...

Dec 29, 2004
I know this much. When I wrote him a letter(in Lompoc Federal Pen) and he responded, the majority of his letter was about hooking him up with hoes. Then when I met him in Chico he was having me go holler at girls and send them his way.

Feb 8, 2006
www.msn.com
I seen him in a resturant about 10-12-04 he was chillin with a white girl it look like he was saving them , he was vondutch fitted and she had a furr coat so, some one was the one with the cash U decide. so me and some of my homies passed by him and said is that mac dre he said its me yadadaimean , o shit So then he to a pic with us, bitch looked pissed fuckin with here sidekick so i made it quick let him contine with his mac shit
later he passed by jump in his G wagon bumpin some BG not sure but he burn some rubber and was crusin real quick but the beezy always look like she was pissed. thats the last time i saw him so i dont know how much was MD or andre hicks I will leave that to who reads this.