The KnockOut Mode Mixtape (M-Dash & Trey C)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2007
PRESS RELEASE ------

Bay Area, CA, February 12, 2008 - Vallejo recording artist M-DASH has joined forces with San Francisco recording artist TREY-C. The two have come together to record an exclusive mixtape entitled "Knockout Mode".
"I got him on a couple of tracks for my first mixtape, those turned out good so we said, let's just knockout a whole tape together", says TREY-C regarding how the decision to do the project came about. "Knockout Mode"
features the two exchanging verses over both industry beats and exclusive production. Platinum Bound Entertainment's in-house producer, Remy Remaq, handles the exclusive production along with Nickel N' Dime Productions and J.Moe. "We tried to keep the features to a minimum, just me and Trey knockin' it out", says M-Dash. Featuring on the tape is Playa Rae, Roddy Bo, R&B sensation Young Gentlemen and more. Two singles are currently in rotation on www.SACTOWNRADIO.com, the first being, "Snap" and the second, "I Wanna" featuring Playa Rae. For more information and updates make sure to check out www.myspace.com/MDASH707 and www.myspace.com/TREYCMUSIC.