THE JACKA PRESENTS.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
THE JACKA PRESENTS....UZI of the Ghetto Starz......deadly weapon
anyone seen this or heard this i flipped it the other day & its slappin.this cat uzi is raw.gotta let chall know his style is on some other shit, if you it heard it check it out.like 18 cuts on the cd & when you play it no need to skip through.

also look out for that camp mobfigaz feat... the figaz too short kazi keek da sneak cormega ghetto starz & more

jus some more hot shit for yall droppin out the town ...so check it out

Jul 6, 2002
Do you know how long its been out? I aint seen it no where. Also you got that Ghetto Starz Sl-ums. if not cop that shit, its hard. Is Fed-x supposed to drop an album anytime soon? If not hes slippin

May 15, 2002
i swooped that uzi at underdog in pittsburg...but today when i went dude said they were all out,told me they sold like dope
but he was expectin more today along with that camp mobfigaz.

for everyone who havent heard of the ghetto starz i suggest you lace yourself pretty quick.if you like the figaz cop it if you can find it.

Real Shit!

T

thug_proppa

where he download the camp mob figgaz at cause aint no way shit is finna be in dago. also if i see it i'll buy, i aint a bitch.

May 15, 2002
nickpro-rob did all the cuts:like i said that cat uz is very original shit is heat....i know this cat & kick it with em on occasions very real with his writing

Apr 25, 2002
I'm not hatin' on the guy, but I think Uzi is really one of the worst rappers ever. Every time my friends and I hear a verse of his, we can't help but laugh our asses off. I'll give him one thing though, his album has some knockin' beats.