The funniest thing tonight when this kid came to a party i was at tonight, he was....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
entering the door as he droped a beer and it broke. I didnt recognise him. He comes up to me, knew my name asked how i was. I went along with it. Asked my boy who he was, he didnt know. Then dood shows us a printout of what hes making a website look like. I read his name at the top.

It was the same kid who, 8 years ago...
HIT ME IN THE HEAD AT THE PARK WITH A BRICK.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: The funniest thing tonight when this kid came to a party i was at tonight, he was....

Blight said:
HIT ME IN THE HEAD AT THE PARK WITH A BRICK.
That really explains a lot. Now I understand you.
:D

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Lol^ It was a sneak attack. And i took it, but didnt understand what was going on so i just yelled and scared him away i guess.

No i didnt do anything with him but have a beer. It was so long ago, for a split second i was sort of pissed, but i forgive him. (it gave me a story to talk about for a few years) I get along with pretty much anyone, even if its an arguement aginst my priciples, i would seriously doubt i couldnt hang out with them if were thrown ito the same room by fate or whatever.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
SO WHAT IF YAW gOT DRUNK AND HE HIT YOU WITH A EMPTY BOTTLE AS A FLASHBAK? YOU SHOULD OF ATLEAST BROUgHT IT UP AND SE WHAT HE HAD TO SAY ABOUT IT.

BUT LIKE TIM SAID, THE BRIK EXPLAINS WHY YOU ARE THE WAY YOU ARE AND POST THE SHIT YOU POST. AND THE WEIgHTS AIN'T HELPIN' EITHA. LOL

V

Vic

I WOULD HAVE FUCKED HIM UP BECAUSE OF THE FACT HE WOULD GO AROUND TALKIN SHIT THAT IT WAS FUNNY HE HIT YOU WITH A BRICK, I BET IT TOOK ALOT OF CALM NERVES TO NOT FUCK HIM UP ON SITE,- I WOULD HAVE.