THE BEST RESTURAUNT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
man..i ate at this place in tulsa called the atomic burrito...DAMN...that had to be the best mexican food i'd ever had...everything fresh from beans to lettuce...that stuff didn't even give me the shits...

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Daveyboy said:
that stuff didn't even give me the shits
With a name like 'Atomic Burrito' it should at least fuel some good farts. If I were you I'd demand my money bacc. What good is mexican food if you can't rip it up afterwards?

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
My personal favorites are the machine gun farts. Either that or the silent ones that clear out the room. I take great pride in my farts.:classic:

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
ok...i had gas...i was just talkin bout being stuck in the bathroom for about a half an hour...not farting...shitting....

my alltime favorite fart is just the bomb...BRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIP...

you gotta be careful with the machine gun ones...you might bust a lil juicey....lol

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Within the past few minutes I've been ripping some good ones. The rooms starting to get a little hazy. Oh shit wait, I spoke to soon. I'm prairie dogging right now got to go.