THAT NEW DAYTON FAMILY IS LACKIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
are you talking about their last release or did a new one drop in the last week or so? their last one was their absolute worst work theyve ever done. lame as fuck!!!

D-Mak

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
That shit was fat, couple lame tracks though I can understand that, but some of them motherfuckin songs was tight!!!

H

H. T. B

THAT WELCOME TO THE DOPE HOUSE WAS GARBAGE. IN MY OPINION FBI & WHAT'S ON MY MIND WERE THEIR BEST WORK SO FAR. I ALWAYS LIKED TOP AUTHORITY BETTER .

B

Blackjack 1577

It was aight

There was some tight tracks on there, but there was some weak tracks too.

It's worth pickin up if your a Dayton Family fan

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
DOES ANYONE HAVE THE RARE REMIX VERSION OF THE SOMETHING TO BLAZE TO CD????? THE REAL VERSION WAS BLACK AND WHITE. THE REMIX VERSION WAS THE SAME BUT IT WAS WHITE AND BLACK REVERSED (if that makes any sense at all)

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
phil said:
DOES ANYONE HAVE THE RARE REMIX VERSION OF THE SOMETHING TO BLAZE TO CD????? THE REAL VERSION WAS BLACK AND WHITE. THE REMIX VERSION WAS THE SAME BUT IT WAS WHITE AND BLACK REVERSED (if that makes any sense at all)
you mean this album :)

I think this is the original album and the other is the re-release, this one came out in 93 also but it didnt have SMG distribution, the other one had that distribution and had the remix tracks on it