Tha Realest/RIME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2002
the realest!!!! lol!! i aint bumpin none of his shit till he comes
original and gets off a pac's nuts!! he got talent he just needs
to do his own thing!! the pac act aint cracking!

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yea he keeps PAC's name in his mouth alot but yall acting like he can change his voice. If you've ever heard anything from OFTB then you'll realize THE REALEST ALWAYS sounded like he does now!

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
What does OFTB have to do with it? arent they a group from Watts?
No ones saying Tha Realest can change his voice, but the fact that he sounds like 2pac was the reason Deathrow snatched him up and had him rap on their albums. On the Chronic 2000 he raps in the same style that 2pac did. Not to mention starting beefs with people 2pac was funking with. In one interview he talks about Mobb Deep claiming to be mob when HEs the mothafucking mob. He should stop trying to act like someone else and just be himself.

May 2, 2002
even got 2 die 4 tatted on his chest like pac. i don't know why fools try to sound like other rappers. even some rapper on this site drawmuh changed his style up to sound exactly like nelly. thats weak when you can't come original

Jul 19, 2002
D-Style said:
even got 2 die 4 tatted on his chest like pac. i don't know why fools try to sound like other rappers. even some rapper on this site drawmuh changed his style up to sound exactly like nelly. thats weak when you can't come original
Noone said he tries to sound like Pac, check the link above and listen to his shit, if u don't like it that's cool, but don't run ur mouth hatin on him.
Fuckin crab mentality...

Jul 1, 2002
www.siccness.net
Jose said:
What does OFTB have to do with it? arent they a group from Watts?
No ones saying Tha Realest can change his voice, but the fact that he sounds like 2pac was the reason Deathrow snatched him up and had him rap on their albums. On the Chronic 2000 he raps in the same style that 2pac did. Not to mention starting beefs with people 2pac was funking with. In one interview he talks about Mobb Deep claiming to be mob when HEs the mothafucking mob. He should stop trying to act like someone else and just be himself.

LOL the way they lookin at the camera and holdin each other they look like gay lovers haha

But ill be buyin his new album when it comes out even though hes a phony

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
@younglou
Where did you get this from? Because I never heard Tha Realest prior to Gang Related. I dont remember him ever being in the group.

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
He never was part of OFTB. OFTB are some Bloods from Watts and Tha Realest is from Texas. OFTB was already making songs with Deathrow before GANG RELATED. And Tha Realest says his debut was on Gang Related. He also said he first met 2pac and Suge the night of the Tyson fight, so if he was with OFTB im sure he would have known 2pac and Suge before that. Plus his original name on Gang Related was Tenkamenin. I have listened to OFTB and Tha Realest is NOT on any of their songs.

Apr 25, 2002
D-Style said:
even some rapper on this site drawmuh changed his style up to sound exactly like nelly. thats weak when you can't come original
HA. What you psychic or someshit. He put up some new audio today. i think. ain't feelin' it all.

May 2, 2002
AlecRodruez said:

Noone said he tries to sound like Pac, check the link above and listen to his shit, if u don't like it that's cool, but don't run ur mouth hatin on him.
Fuckin crab mentality...
I dont give a fuck what anyone says I SAY he sounds like pac you punk ass mutha fucker. Whats this crab mentality shit? you a blood? who the fuck is you talkin about crab mentality? you probably heard suge say that and think its coo when you don't know anything about it. You fuckin realest groupie. If you can't hear and tell how hard the realest is trying to sound like pac...shit someones a lil slow there. Come on now. Look at his tats, he has some of the tats that pac had. Fools tryin too hard. He doesn't have his own identity, atleast when it comes to rap.