Tell me something......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
He's from Antioch, California. I listen to the song and i thought that they would sound good together. I know that he's form the same town as me but im not tryin to promote him or anything (I dont even know him) it's just thats who came to my mind when i listen to the tracks thats who i thought of. He posts on him and has a link to he's music if you want to hear him. The other thing whats the name of the two CDs becuz i might wanna pick them.

we gots an album out right now, The 2-0-$ickness Albulation. been doin s hows sporadically, bout to push this sickness album again a little harder. yeah we did jenny jones, summerjam two years ago, that old farmclub show, some other shit. at least one of our artists is gonna be on first degree's new album and him on our new albums, we're workin on three right now, solo's for everyone basically. actually i dropped those cd's to u at the presummerjam party last year for ty. holla at us, we should network on sumthin, or jus check out our website, i can shoot u a few cd's