Tech N9ne Concerts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
Tech N9ne Concerts are ABSOLUTELY the best,you will be fillin the vibe the whole time i've been to others and i've never been near as into it as Tech's also he has a GREAT INTRO that i hope will NEVER CHANGE its what all people in Kansas City recognize....the creepy music and the Tech N9ne chanting to pump up the crowd and next thing u know u hear a gun shot and Tech comes outta no were and busts out with his traditional opening of STAMINA which is a great opener and should open up every concert for the rest of his career.he should have STAMINA on every CD.any toughtS?

S

Stack The D.E.

On every cd? Maybe, but only if it was a lil different each time....

Aug 24, 2002
CONCERT IN KCMO SOON PLEASE!

I hope N9na has a concert in KCMO soon because that's another reason why I'm moving there. I've never seen Tech N9ne live and I need to!!! I better have a fucking party to go to see Tech N9ne at in KC over the next several months or else!

Aug 18, 2002
Kansas City is all about support.....have you ever seen a Chiefs game? the fans are wild its even better to see it in person the Kansas City Chiefs had the best fans in the nfl for years and not to mention bigest pre-game tailgate crowd,and then comes the Packers after us

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
I always knew about Chiefs fans in KC, what really surprised me was Chiefs fans outside of KC. I moved to Tempe AZ last year and I went to the Chiefs-Cards game down here. There were easily as many Chiefs fans as Cardinals fans.... tho, the best had to be being in Sun Devil stadium and hearing so many ppl yell "home of the CHIEFS!" at the end of the national anthem Arrowhead style.

Aug 25, 2002
CarnivalizComin said:
Ya Stamina is the shit. I bet Tech N9ne concerts would be the bomb, but when it comes to concerts nobody can touch the Insane Clown Posse.
shoot yourself now and don't ever bring up ICP on this board or anywhere in public

Aug 17, 2002
Moonfirez said:

shoot yourself now and don't ever bring up ICP on this board or anywhere in public
Your an asshole, they just happen to be my favorite, I never said that they where awesome rappers. but they put on a bomb ass concert. so shut your mouth cuz u have no idea what your talking about.

Aug 25, 2002
CarnivalizComin said:

Your an asshole, they just happen to be my favorite, I never said that they where awesome rappers. but they put on a bomb ass concert. so shut your mouth cuz u have no idea what your talking about.
whatever....shouldn't you be picking corn right now?

Aug 18, 2002
i've seen icp, it's crazy if you like that shit.. the faygo everywhere is still nasty. only for the trashy.. but definetly an experience.. all kinds of people come out for these shows!

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
ghettomexican said:
yea we have an after touchdown chant too
are you referring to chanting "We're gonna beat the shit out of you!" during that Gary Glitter song? As much as I'd like to think that's a Chiefs only thing, I really doubt it is. If you're talking about something else, forget I said anything. Unfortunately, I moved away from KC before ever attending a Chiefs game at Arrowhead... :(

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
KANSAS CITY ENT said:
Blaze is hella sick....

The Clowns ain't my thing, my homeboy bumps em all the time, so when I'm at his crib he usually plays it, so I've heard just about every song they've done, there's a few I can tolerate. That song with Ice-T off'a Wicked Clowns From Outter Space is sicker than a muthafucka. I liked that Juggalo Family song off a Dark Lotus and that's about it. Blaze is raw though. I say there some of the hardest workin muthafuckas in the music game though.

I hope Tech does a concert in Washington, I'd be there so fast.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
ghettomexican said:
other teams say it?
I can't say that I know that as fact, but it wouldn't surprise me. I know a lot of teams play that same song after they score. Maybe I'm just too used to people from KC so I think "everyone" does it, where "everyone" turns out to be Chiefs fans... eh, whatever.