TECCA NINA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yesterday me and jlaw go to 7th heaven to look at some music or whatever and when we walked in there there was some music playin loud as fuck and law is like that sounds like some shit tech would rap over.......and all over a sudden tech starts rippin shit and im like damn thats some tight shit then im lookin at some cds and then i look over at the counter and theres tech rappin along wit the song so then i take him a flyer from www.techn9nehq.com and he was like thats tight.......we chopped it up for a min.......i asked him about that shit don juan is puttin out.....he said dont buy that shit cuz u know my true colors cuz the cover is blue on celcius and he pointed to red.....then he said this album is gonna be alot different from anghellic and said that on anhellic he let us in on his pain........he said hes goin back to the old tech n9ne and he just strated flowin behind the counter and i was like dwam...then he said that they r tryin to release his cd by the original date but if they cant it will be no later than aug 27.........i hope yall ready

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
i never was manogomous.. lace up my reebox and get on top of your espohoughus.. drop em off in necropolios...

oh boy!.........................................................oh boy...

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah i can't wait for both albums to come out, I'm told Absolute Power is back to a party style album, it's still hard but it's more upbeat and partyish, but maaaaaaan, wait til yall hear the track that Tech did dissin Don Juan, whoa, i aint heard it, but I have heard all about it from people that have heard it....whoa, the funk is gonna be thick

yeah that Celcius cover is a straight up diss to Tech, everybody know he affiliated wit Red, and it's all blue, and it's hella bling blingy n shit, it's just fuckin ugly, lemme know if yall want me to post it up

peace.