sup family

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Decoy

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.onewayrec.com
been really a min since i've had time to sit down and read the board....works actually got me workin!! figure that..lol..anywayz..i just thought i'd let yall know the album is done and we are just bout to master it. we are still waiting on all our promo gear..but hopefully we will have all that soon...should be droppin in late august from what i'm told, on our label One Way Recordz threw KVE/Bayside for distro....i know alot of ya motha fuccas is gonna like this album...its got its dark side, its pimpin side, its mobbin side, somthin for everyone...plus yall will be able to peep some of our work on:

Young Droops Lethal Weaponz
UH2
91sicc to bart

plus some other projects we are working on...i'm hopin i'll have some more time to kick back and chill on the board soon...i feel like an outkast..lol...aight yall...peace

M

MrFreeze

sup wit it D? bout to ready to show everyone how One Way does thangs? Me and Decoy listened to the whole album through the other day and man...I can hardly wait for the finished product. I think most of yall will be feelin at least 80% of it, if not more. Everything came together nicely and I only hope all our projects turn out this good. We'll keep everyone posted on the release date and get the promo stuff out as soon as we have it.

Decoy

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.onewayrec.com
thanks shea...for sure you know thats a 2way street...shoot me your stuff when you gets it too homie..hopw you doing well...

quick thanks homie...as soon as we get our shiiiet i'll let ya know!

Freeze..you knoooow!

Juan: what up wit it homie?

Gate: i'll try and get ahold of ya soon....try and stop being gay though homie...that aint coo...

Apr 25, 2002
Hey Gaylord Gayerson I want some of them promos when you get 'em. Congrats on completing the album homie....much love, peace.....

Apr 26, 2002
decoy....its almost that time again.

FANTASY FOOTBALL

you made it to the super bowl last year...you think you can win it this year??

let me know if you wanna get down again. same stakes. same prize for winner. but you gotta get at me soon cause the live draft is in like 2 weeks.