Sugafree

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2003
Hey are ya'll feelin that Sugafree shit? Does anybody know if he has anything out besides "Street Gospel"? I'm really diggin his style it took a couple times of listening to it to really get hooked on it. I'd like to see this guy do some colabs with E-40.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
hes got some songs on the Mausberg...Suga Free...Konnectid cd...its tight...hes also got some shit on the Pomona Pimpin cd...and hes done a collab with E-40...called Til The Dawn on the new E-40 album...hes also got a jam with B-Legit on Legits album...his new album should be out this year...

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Is Street Gospel tight? I was thinkin about buying it. The only song I've heard is If U Stay Ready

May 17, 2002
Truly classic, I was lookin at old mags & the fuckin Source gave it 2.5 mics....Damn they dont know that good shit when they here it...Swoop it up dog!

Apr 25, 2002
Vegas said:
If you want to hear a tight ass Sugafree joint, check out this one he did with Triga, a new artist from Las Vegas!! He has a track with Sugafree called "Erotica Chic", that shit is bangin fo sho!!! to listen go to www.mp3.com/triga Holla
I gave that shit a listen. How in the FUCK could Free get down on a garbage ass track like that?!?!

That beat is straight crap!