Studios in Portland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Does anyone know some studios to record at in Portland? My boy is gonna be living down there for a minute, and wants to get his rap shit crackin. Any contact info like phone numbers or suggestions on where he should go would be helpful.

B

Bosko

Some of the better studios in Portland are:

The Dungeon-Torry Ward's studio
Walter Midi-Jon Lemon
Digital Den-Mike Harrison's Studio
Momentum Studio's-Oldominion Studio

If you want #'s I can get them to you. Hit me on the IM.

Apr 25, 2002
Bosko did you get a chance to get those numbers for the studios? By the way I'm really feeling the new site, looks very clean good work.

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah i'm the guy.........

i need reasonable priced studio time,i'm used to D-Sanes' hook up...but yeah,it would be mostly for recording the 'liks for the most part,i'd probably just come through with a beat.....out of the ones' you posted,which one would likely be the most affordable for the 9-5 workin' man?Info is appreciated.

Apr 25, 2002
tight tight.......

thanks dogg...i'll tell um you sent me,it'll be a inute,but ya'll will be hearing Mr.Villain the illegal amigo soon on a few tracks...checkk out ''worst of the worst'' on mo-x & lil' g's mp3 page..second verse is me........plus i'll be on unsuspekted a group out of oklahoma and texas' album and probably tour once the album drops....anyone intrested in getting me on a track..holla,it's all for the love at this point....just need to get back in the game right,been a long time since i was gettin' down with FTS.