STEPHEN KING....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
DOES ANYONE ELSE READ HIS BOOKS?

I HAVE GOTTEN HOOKED ON THEM LATELY.....

IN THE LAST 4 MONTHS,I HAVE READ....

SALEMS LOT
INSOMNIA
DESPERATION
TOMMYKNOCKERS
SHINING
NEEDFUL THINGS
THE GIRL WHO LOVED TOM GORDON
IT
THE STAND
THE REGULATORS
EYES OF THE DRAGON
AND I'M ALMOST FINISHED WITH DREAMCATCHER.....

WHICH BOOKS OF HIS DO YALL LIKE?

Jun 2, 2002
needful things is good, i normally just stick to bio's on peps.

has any1 seen stephen kings version of the shining on t.v.? the on stanly kubrick made, king didn't like. so he made his own version, the way he wanted it to be.

May 6, 2002
thats a shit load of books to read in 4months, those books are thick as fuck..

tragic you mean the shining correct?

May 2, 2002
hell yea, man. Im a huge Stephen King fan. Right now Im working on his latest book, All Things Are Eventual. Its a big ass book with 14 short (not really short) stories.

And yea, that tv version of the Shining is much better. Ive read the book and its much more like the book than Jack Nicholson's version.

My favorite book by King is probably The Running Man or Needful Things. I wanna read the unedited version of the Stand but that shits like 1500 pages n shit.

Apr 26, 2002
DreamCatcher is a really good book, I loved that one.
I'm also really into Dean Koontz Books, he's a really Descriptive writer

C

CinFul-1

I would recommend The Skeleton crew and Nightmares and dreamscapes. Dean Koontz Hideaway is a sick ass book, I highly reccomend that one. X-Raided even talks about that book in one of his songs you should peep it. When I was locked up I would read like 2-3 books a week, I read like 100's of them. Readings hella tight.

Apr 26, 2002
Yeah, Hideaway was bomb, I've read a lot of Koontz books, Just can't remember the titles. Phantoms was one of them I liked, I read several times. Ummm, House of thunder. Then there was this one called night train or sumptin' with this character that had this skin disorder, he was almost albino, and he couldn't go out in the sun, But they stumbled upon this Government Base that was experimenting with time travel, but all they found was hell.

Crazy Shit!

May 2, 2002
hell yea, cinful, skeleton crew and nightmares and dreamscapes were the bomb. I love them kinda books.

I thought the dreamcatcher was awful though. So damn boring and the ending was terrible.

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
I've read nearly all of Stephen King's books...
some of my favorites are:

The Stand
IT
The Dark Tower Series
Hearts in Atlantis
Cujo
Black House
The Tommyknockers

Apr 25, 2002
Stephen King is a savell. Ive read:

Christine (my favorite book ever)
The Shining
Pet Sematary
The Dark Tower series
Bag of Bones

.....all great books. Except for Bag of Bones, which was kinda boring.

May 19, 2002
big j the one your talking about is fear nothing i think, there is also another with the same skin pigmentation guy. any koontz book is good i have read everyone of his and a lot of the king books . the best king books being the gunslinger and the 3 books that followed it, the tower and the glass ball or some shit.