SPIDERMAN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
WHAT IS THIS? IT SAYS THAT THIS CD WILL BE RELEASED BY BROTHA LYNCH IN JANUARY OF 2003 IN THE EVILDOOINS WEBSITE UNDER LYNCH'S RELEASE DATES. IM SURE THAT PROBABLY NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BECAUSE I HAVENT SEEN ANYBODY POST ANYTHING ABOUT IT YET. IF ANYBODY KNOWS, IT WOULD BE COOL TO IF YOU COULD INFORM SOME FANS ON THIS.

May 13, 2002
MAN WHY DOES HE POST IT DUE FOR JANUARY THEN I BET IT DONT EVEN COME OUT TILL 2004. LYNCH NEEDS TO GET SOME MUSIC OUT CAUSE HE GONNA BE AN OLD MAN BY THE TIME HE GETS ALL HIS CDS OUT. NOT TRYIN TO DISS HIM OR ANYTHING, IM JUST TIRED OF ALL THE WAITING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS.HOPEFULLY LYNCH BY INCH WILL DROP REALLY SOON.

Apr 25, 2002
but i agree wut some people been saying he hasnt been posting shit cuz he is in the studio.........there probably trying to get everything done......

May 2, 2002
x-loc said:
but i agree wut some people been saying he hasnt been posting shit cuz he is in the studio.........there probably trying to get everything done......
X-LOC..ya know when this summer Lynch By Inch is droppin? begining of the summer or the end?

May 21, 2002
Im hoping Lynch by inch got different tracks than the virus, they looked similar when i saw a listing of the both on the net somewhere, the virus was another cedsing messy effort...whats the deal with that blackmarket situation, it looked like Lynch had input on the book of appearences...anybody clued up?

May 13, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lYNCH HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH BOTH THOSE ALBMS. BETA CAME ON HERE SAYING THAT CED JSCKED SOME SHIT FROM HIS CAR AND THEN ABOUT A MONTH AND A HALF LATER THE VIRUS CAME OUT. IT DONT MATTER NOW BECASUE AINT NOTHING BUT NEW LYNCH SHIT COMIN OUR WAY BACAUSE BLACKMARKET WENT BANKRUPT.

A

askgarcia

Amaretto said:

X-LOC..ya know when this summer Lynch By Inch is droppin? begining of the summer or the end?

im guessing late summer 2007.

not to be pessimistic...but do any of you believe release dates for siccmade music anymore?i love this shit but when you see them toss out release dates its just a ploy so ppl will shut up about postponing albums...im willing to bet nothing from siccmade comes out before summer is over.