Spice1 Greatest hits "Chopped & Screwed" coming soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
RN'D distribution/T&S Entertainment Services Inc./Thugg World will be dropping the greatest hits for the Southern markets. This will be big cuz Cali folks don't understand this is "money" and a market for this unique sound. Some people say its just slowed down, anybody can do it, that's not true, there's a uniqueness to it and skill. Holla if you want your copy.

May 1, 2003
@Ninaonina....
This is one cali nigga...that's feelin that shit fa sho!!
I got some homies feelin that shit too! Not only feelin but doing it as well and doing it right......WEST COAST STYLE!!!! Much love to the nigga that got that shit recognized R.I.P... Dj Screw. and you're right it's much more to it than slowing it down. Peace:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Spice1 Chopped & Screwed

I'm not sure how we're going to do it, but Spice has several hits that we can Chop.

@doberman, yeah the shit is off the chain, Cali niggaz ah jump on the wagon. Alot of folks I spit at about the Chopped & Screwed shit is hatin on it but they'll get on the wagon. Dj Screw was cool folks

RIP Dj Screw