SPECIAL FUCK YOU'S GO OUT TOO!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
FIRST OFF FUCK O'NEAL SACRAMENTO WILL ALWAYS BE THE KAPITAL BITCH!

Fuck All the muthafuckas who said they would back the west uniting then got silent when your boy brought it to the fucken light all yall bitches do is talk(type) the shit! Fuck You!

Who needs you; not me! Fuck You!

Fuck commercial rap!

Fuck the Radio(D.J's etc ) who won't play real shit FUCK YOU!

Fuck you fuck you!

If anybody got beef with Tre-8 then holla on both my kids and my family and God we can handle it. Fuck you bitches!

I'm so tired of you fack west coast Kats talking all that shit about this and that but in reality they anit gonna bust a fucken grape for the WEst coast!

Pac aint here so i'mma say it yall some lieing facking punk bitches and if you think I'm talking about you call me out and I promise to pull your fucken card because if i can't be in the game like I'm suppose to then i got nothing to live for so fuck it lets do it bitches! that's a promise!

Either the west is gonna blow or your gonna remember my name forever thats a promise for either good or bad!

Fuck the World ! fuck you bitch asss punks not backing real shit!

Fuck you got beef then bring it without the game I'm nothing so fuck it!

Tremuthafucken8

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
^^^^^^
damn partna. what up with the fuck u.. you already post this shit up in here.. by the way fuck kingz fans L.A OWNS BASKETBALL

Jun 28, 2002
I own one to don't mean they know how to play it!
Oh and fuck you for being a Laker fun!

LOL Just fucking with you !

oh and this is a different fuck you post this is a particular fuck you post!!!!!

Read it first!!!!!!

Tre-8

The victims know who they are they scaried to respond they know the realism!