SOURCE Awards

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
I just got back from the Source Awards in Miami Florida. I enjoyed seeing all the big stars we as the public have been force feed for years, but I was disappointed with the lack of support we as the West Coast showed at the awards. I wanted to see E-40, Too $hort. Yukmouth, Messy Marv, anyone from the Bay Area...
We need to show up at these functions with a full posse. I do have to give it up to the BOO Ya Tribe and West Side Connection for throwing up the W with no fear. I was right there on the red carpet throwing it up myself. If your a big fish in this Bay, show it. Just contact me so we can all shine as a group. Much respect to David Banner, he deserves every bit of fame and glory he and Mississippi get. Thanks to Cash Money as well.......

Sep 15, 2003
LET US KNOW THE NITTY GREETY

WILL WE SEE YOUR TRIP IN THIS NEXT ISSUE OF XPLOSIVE MAN LET US THAT AIN'T BEEN NOWHERE HOW IT WENT DOWN BOSSMAN

INSIDE INFO
HAHA STAY TIGHT PLAYA SINCE I CAN'T GET YOU OVER THE PHONE I'M CHOPPIN ON OUR FORUM WAS IT BETTER OR THE SAME AS WHEN WE WENT TO THE BET AWARDS?

May 11, 2003
West Coast

I ain't from the Bay but I stay reppin the West and my town Seattle to the fullest. The West does need to come together like them East Coast boys do because we would totally demolish the charts. WEST COAST!!

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
I agreee!!!

I would agree with you. Letme know about next year... Contact us for those gong so we can do it real big!!!

Mr Ceza