SOULSEEK??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
depends on what you consider underground...cuz there is a shitload of underground hip hop, like living legends, atmosphere, hieroglyphics, ect...and there's hella east coast shit on there...but if you talkin bout like some west coast shit then it doesn't have a lot of that, but you can find shit on there every once in a while, like old e-40 shit, some 3x, shit like that...i got bout 400 albums on there and i got a coo selection of west coast shit that i can put up there...if you lookin for jus music its coo but you dont find a lot of videos and programs on there...

May 8, 2002
RevoL said:
depends on what you consider underground...cuz there is a shitload of underground hip hop, like living legends, atmosphere, hieroglyphics, ect...and there's hella east coast shit on there...but if you talkin bout like some west coast shit then it doesn't have a lot of that, but you can find shit on there every once in a while, like old e-40 shit, some 3x, shit like that...i got bout 400 albums on there and i got a coo selection of west coast shit that i can put up there...if you lookin for jus music its coo but you dont find a lot of videos and programs on there...
Yeah thats true. I was just thinking of underground bay/gangster shit.

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
yeah im lookin for underground shit..not juss bay.. like Bohn,Sandman,old e and redrum,marv mitch an lemay,mr solo,goon squad,macc james...if its pretty much mainstream an east coast then im coo...

is there a good site where i can get shit like that? the only one i knew was audio galaxy

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
its not only east coast and main stream, actually its far from that...it started off as a techno/house bullshit but now the majority of it is underground hip hop...they even got chat rooms on there and the underground hip hop room has the most people in it every day so that gives you an idea of what the majority of people share on there

Jul 6, 2002
Homies i have soulseek....if ya say there ain´t no underground bay shit...ya must be blind or sum

I found like 100-200 underground cali cd´s on that program.

The search engine sucks....so ya must browse users in the chat rooms

here are 3 good chat rooms

1.Sacramento rap
2.Bay-Cali room
3.South-West room

If ya find these rooms there are many users with A LOT of Underground shit

B

Bigga Don Jah

yea I got this program u can find shit on it ...... winMX is tightt too ....