Soulja Slim suspected of murder

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
RedrumAkaMurder said:
soulja slims dead
Oh really everyone know that.

Thats not what he was saying, read this opening from the article.

Soulja Slim lost his life last year to a hitman in an apparent record label rivalry. Now, the slain New Orleans rapper has been posthumously named as a prime suspect in another gruesome murder.

May 15, 2002
To be honest with u, I wouldnt be surprised at all if it was true becus Slim was bout it for real. You'll be surprised how many of them N.O rappers have done that murder shyt they talk about.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't know. The NO police are most likely just trying to drag Slims name through the mud and close some shooting cases that they have no real leads on by saying he did them. I mean I am just speculating but even after the NO department was "cleaned" up my boy who has lived down there for awhile and literally all over the US says it is still the most corrupt police department he has ever seen.

Anyways RIP to Slim.

Nuttkace

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Nuttkase said:
I don't know. The NO police are most likely just trying to drag Slims name through the mud and close some shooting cases that they have no real leads on by saying he did them. I mean I am just speculating but even after the NO department was "cleaned" up my boy who has lived down there for awhile and literally all over the US says it is still the most corrupt police department he has ever seen.

Anyways RIP to Slim.

Nuttkace

your boy isn't lying at all. not just New Orleans but i'm pretty sure Louisiana as a whole has the most corrupt police system out of any other state.

about the topic though Slim was extremely rowdy and i wouldn't doubt the story is true. like Sinista said a lot of New Orleans rappers are about exactly what they say ..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I am sure that it could have been Slim who did the shootings. Also I know alot of NO rappers have been locked up for murder and shootings. I am just saying that they prob. got some cases with no leads and figure why not pin them on a dead rapper who rapped about drugs and violence. Like I said I am totally speculating with nothing to back it up...it just seems like something a crooked police force who wants to look better in the public eye would do.

RIP once again to Slim...was such a shame to because he was starting to be noticed. Sinista or Naner...do you know if the video he had just finished shooting was ever released and what song it was?

Nuttkace

May 15, 2002
nob0die said:
yea alot of NO rappers do what they rap about...

LATE BREAKING NEWS

Lil Romeo is wanted by police for questioning about a RAPE AND MURDER that went on in Toys R. US

R.I.P Barney

u guys kill me
Who is this fool? Your name describes you perfectly.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Nuttkase said:

Anyways RIP to Slim.

Nuttkace
who let da 50 up in here????? lol

Oct 14, 2004
Fuck it shit happens if Slim killed that man then Slim got what he deserved. ^^^ Is that Kutt album any good I heard mixed things about the cd.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
nob0die said:
yea alot of NO rappers do what they rap about...

LATE BREAKING NEWS

Lil Romeo is wanted by police for questioning about a RAPE AND MURDER that went on in Toys R. US

R.I.P Barney

u guys kill me
don't speak on what you don't know about it .. glad to see you staying true to your name.