Something that pisses me off.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I fucking hate it when people say Steve Young has 1 super bowl ring, He started 3 fucking games in 1988, and played in 11 to let joe stay healthy for the play offs, because joe was pretty injury prone by that time, there is a good chance with some scrub back up, we probley would have missed the play off's in 1988(we went 10-6, because of a hang over from one the biggest choke jobs of all time in 1987), in 1989 he threw for fucking 1000 yards, was 3-0 in games started(helping secure home field advantage, and once again letting joe rest when the game was blow outs(and passing for 120 rating while doing it), he was a HUGE part of those two super bowl's, just because he didnt start in the super bowl, doesnt mean he wasnt a huge part of the team, and why we won the super bowl in the first place, in alot of years, before we had steve, like 85,86, Joe was too beat up by the time we got the the play offs, to play at his full potential , qb's wernt babied like they are now. Steve young 3 super bowls, not fucking 1.

Btw the list of best single super bowl winning qb's on espn started this.

If the 2007 Patriots sat Tom Brady while they where up 40 points in all those game's, he wouldnt have been a gimp in the super bowl, and they would have won the super bowl.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
i seen it all with my 2 eyes young earned his rings
I also think he got CHEATED by the faggot ref's out of a ring in 1992.

You dont call that fucking holding in a Championship game, he didnt hold, you let em play in the fucking play off's.