@SOAKGAME!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
AYE this nigga way2major is lookin for you out in hayward. I was walkin down tennyson near tyrell...grungy lookin dude came up to me...

way2major: "aye Im lookin for my militia....u seen em?"

BP: "naw...what they look like?"

way2major: "like some boss playas....they prolly pushin shopping carts."

BP: "Yeah i seen 2 dudes racin there carts down near jackson earlier."

way2major: "Yeah we be skirtin our shit....you wanna join?...im lookin for change to take the bus down to decoto."

BP: "What?...why you goin down there?"

way2major: "Well....I was in the liabrary last night...in the lot anyway....and the doors opened this morning and i ran in on the computer and started some shit on this board called the siccness....now me and my militia are gonna go down there and get this fool called soak game"

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
i heard one of their shopping carts had 2 100 spoke dayton rims with white wall tires on the rear wheels, with the 2 stok shopping cart wheels at the front

he even had the federal hook up on an amp wit 2 15's hooked up in the shopping cart bed and a car battery to power it up on the lower bed where u put the 2-liter pepsi bottles that u get at the grocery.... talk about improvising. that shit is so big that u cain't even sit your kid on the baby seat

i might have to pull a 211 one of these days :devious: