so whats the cd line up?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 18, 2003
so far i gots unforgiven 2: assitant suicide(? (- no date

but as i was listeing to city of kings i was wondering what about these?

nutt- gasoline
and kingpin - secrets of war?
and what about no love?

i'm pretty drunk roght about now.... i had to do it...

Sep 23, 2002
wouldnt be right if X didnt drop first.

hes the General, people gonna judge everybody elses releases from the label on how he drops his.

just like how it is wit Lynch and Siccmade

Apr 18, 2003
very true. or maybe it WOULD be. let the soldiers do the first wave, then bring in the heavy hitters....either way i tcould work, but i'm hoping your idea is what happens....
OR it could be a big wave of hits by dropping nuttys, kingpins, no loves, AND x at the same times

Sep 23, 2002
silver14209 said:
very true. or maybe it WOULD be. let the soldiers do the first wave, then bring in the heavy hitters....
it could be, but the most recognized name on the label leading the way is always better for business.

silver14209 said:
OR it could be a big wave of hits by dropping nuttys, kingpins, no loves, AND x at the same times

naw, too many bombs droppin' all at once, too much hard work to be put out all at once. once you see how the success from first release looks, thats how you can tell how much people feelin' the shit and how the demands lookin'

thats when you start servin' more of the product

:cool:

and personally i think it would be better to get X's shit out there a bit more to those sleepers and the virgin ears, get them up on game before he starts into that 'passing the torch' shit.

let them get to know the man, the leader of the team before servin'em

and an X release has been a long time comin'. you know its gonna be heat!