sin city artists

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
what tha fuck?..enuff with tha clownin, these CInSity cats is keepin that shit on tha lo-lo, coping wit tha loss of a close one and gettin they shit back into tha full swing off thangz......

RIP

Lil' 40 oz.

C

CinFul-1

MOB702 said:
what tha fuck?..enuff with tha clownin, these CInSity cats is keepin that shit on tha lo-lo, coping wit tha loss of a close one and gettin they shit back into tha full swing off thangz......

RIP

Lil' 40 oz.
Thats all good ,but you know I'm the only one posting on this board, they delete my threads, but I dont want this board too close, If I would'nt have brought some life to the board they would close it!!! Think about that playa

May 11, 2002
411 . . .

The 411:
Playboy7 and Eklypss are in Cali workin on s0me new shit. The otha member PIT, I dunno. Cin Sity artist Joker and another local Johnny boy are workin on some songs together: in the process of getting out their song they did in dedication of LIL 04 OZ. For all of you in Cin Sity, Joker and Johnny boy's songs "gangsters prayer" played on V108. Hit them up and see if they'll play it again.

R.I.P Daniel Ramos a.k.a LIL 40oz