Sigh....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
so make something.....get interesting...let's start some posts over......favorite beat, favorite cover, fave album....etc....i'll do it!

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
you can ask the same five questions pertaining to the same 5 records for only so long before ya run outta stuff to talk about. it'll pick up again once some new material comes out from SLR or any of it's former affiliates. i hope....
Aint that some real shit

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
usually stuff is more exciting when he's in the mix! :)

true.....things will get much more interesting once new shit drops.....there's gonna be some HEATERZZZZ!

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Well in the meantime

Until that new SLR music come out, you can always entertain yourselves and make conversation about some of that Bow Wow Records material. You know we got tracks with big wigs from Cali to the Northwest. And we even got something "NEW" that just dropped as well as an album that will be coming out July 12th.
And did you know we had a forum on here too? LOL
Learn about it!

WWW.BWR2000.COM

Check out tracks from Mr. D.O.G. feat. E-40, & Ras Kass

Peep heat from Mac Money’s debut album, Tales of a G

Check out one of Western WA’s hottest producer w/tracks feat. Ballin Ass Dame, Cool Nutz, & Mr. D.O.G.

Kennel Insight, MAY edition now up

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Sergeant Hustle said:
Plus, it appears that moderator D-Sane has gone AWOL from the site.....no new posts from the man. Maybe he's on vacation.....usually stuff is more exciting when he's in the mix! :)
Never fear, D-Sane is here!

I've been in the studio working hard on new material from various people......so you guys will have something to "talk about".....lol.

Nice signature by the way......couldn't agree more.