siccness chat room......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
on MIRC (IRC) the 91siccness would be able to hold a permanant room, with operators and whatnot, this room would be open 24 hours, if this is a serious idea i could help set it up, but since IRC is most commonly (and FALSLY may i add) associated with bootleggin i'm pretty sure most people on this board will decline to use this service. Also to get used to IRC requires a TINY bit of knowledge and prob a good half an hour of monkying around with it until you actually figure out what is going on. However the rewards of this would be amazingly positive, a 24 hour chatroom with people always actually in it. AOL and AIM cant even compare with what an IRC chatroom would bring. However like i said, many people wont sacrifice the little bit of time for this service. if this is a good idea for a significent amount of people plz post your responses and this could happen. IRC in my opinion is the best thing the internet has to offer...

for those who are interested you can dl the most basic and commonly used irc program at www.mirc.com

M

MrFreeze

i hate chat rooms:mad: so ill say NO on this one. i cant stand when i get on AIM and 3 seconds later people are inviting me to chat rooms with nothing going on in them or at least nothing i care about.