SELL YOUR MUSIC IN ASIA!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
Good Evening,

This mail is my invitation for you to step into the largest population on earth and License , Sell, or Promote your Digital recordings.
Musictrax.JP is one of Japan & Asia's largest Independent & Emerging Artist music distribution platforms. With portals servicing Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Taiwan, Australia, Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, and India.

Log on to create a Music Profile and increase your Image, Publicity, Contacts, and Sales Now, keep up to 90% of commissions for each sale.

www.musictrax.jp
or
www.sonybmgmusic.jp

Japan is the biggest market in the world for Independent musicians, and accounts for 65% of total global media sales, it is no wonder why so many labels, choose to take advantage of the market opportunities in Asia.

Our staff has taken the time to search you out via numerous online music submission sites, take advantage of our offer to step in and shine throughout the music industry. All the major names in music have received their break in marketing budgets due to the strong fan base of this broad regional demographic.

Gain more exposure and publicity and get the attention that your music needs to succeed.

Best of luck,
Keep up the great sounds.

P.S, ( I apologize in advance if you receive this email a few times. Asian IP addresses tend to get held up in international servers, and can be sent multiple times to ensure delivery.)
If you do receive this mail more then once please send a quick side not to our admin here. I have been told that it has a happened a few times so I wanted to make them aware of it.

--
Tre Zimmerman
Senior Vice President
Content Distribution / Promotion

Sony BMG Music JP
Musictrax Ltd,

Mobile: 080-1224-4660
Email: [email protected]

www.musictrax.jp / www.musictrax.com.cn
www.musictrax.hk / www.musictrax.com.tw
www.musictrax.us / www.musictrax.com.sg

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy
this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure
or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly forbidden.