Season Of The Siccness RE-RELEASED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I don't know if anyone has peeped the EVILDOOINZ site lately but the site is all easy to navigate now and they also say that season of the siccness has a new home now (siccmade muzicc) and will be re released with some surprises on it and we should support it. I think the site looks so fuckin pimp the way they did it when you click on notebook. HEY RIP!! you should make the notebook page the main page when you click on the GO TO THE SITE on the intro page. It would look a shitload better homie. From what I see it has the same links plus the tight ass song.

Apr 25, 2002
i bought it about 5 times......when i got my comp....i downloaded it so i can listen to it cuz im usually in this room........

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
M-1 said:

FOREVER....j/k.....I'd like to know what the surprises are before I pick it up

Serious I agree totally. I mean I already own that shit. Why would I buy it again for the same shit just new label releasing it. But I think RIPEMUP are thought about that, and that is what the surprise is going to be. I don't think the s.o.t.s is anywhere close to being released since there is no info on it or what the surprise is.