scapegoat wax

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yeah, that's my boy Marty James from Chico, California and Vallejo's own Johnny Z on some producin tracks. Scapegoat Wax is expected to do platinum things by their label Hollywood Records. Me and Scapegoat Wax and E-40 are doing another song for my album. Me and Scapegoat Wax already did the rap version to his song called Watching Tha Rain, coming out on his new album this summer. Scapegoat is in London right now doing his tour thang gettin breaded up with Euro's........His new album is going to be real big, mark my words....Peace&Pro$$$perity RHYTHMX $ickWid'It Records 2k2

May 2, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
DankSinatra said:
Yeah, that's my boy Marty James from Chico, California and Vallejo's own Johnny Z on some producin tracks. Scapegoat Wax is expected to do platinum things by their label Hollywood Records. Me and Scapegoat Wax and E-40 are doing another song for my album. Me and Scapegoat Wax already did the rap version to his song called Watching Tha Rain, coming out on his new album this summer. Scapegoat is in London right now doing his tour thang gettin breaded up with Euro's........His new album is going to be real big, mark my words....Peace&Pro$$$perity RHYTHMX $ickWid'It Records 2k2
thats what im sayin... im a teacher and my students wrote a continued story to asile 10 (i try to hook artists up) and wishing well is one of thier favorite songs when i dj school dances... i want to get ahold of older tracks... i know he had an EP before okeblow... anyone got it?

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
VeeGee said:

im a teacher and my students wrote a continued story to asile 10 (i try to hook artists up) and wishing well is one of thier favorite songs when i dj school dances
Wait.........you're a teacher VeeGee???? Damn I wish I had a teacher like you when I was a young'n........do you teach your students about the fine art of beer drinking =)???? or do you coming in with some major hangovers on Monday mornings ("I gotta run to the bathroom, class turn to page 134 and read 'til page 155")

May 2, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
thc said:

Wait.........you're a teacher VeeGee???? Damn I wish I had a teacher like you when I was a young'n........do you teach your students about the fine art of beer drinking =)???? or do you coming in with some major hangovers on Monday mornings ("I gotta run to the bathroom, class turn to page 134 and read 'til page 155")
lil of both - the bar is what i do when its all over - i teach, coach football, track, and swimming - thus the cause for my other identity... im like batman, by day normal citizen, by night... drunk off my ass makin mixes...

now only you few know my true identity...

*Oh and about those five dollar whores, be careful cause the penicillin usually costs extra*

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
DJMARKSMEBBIN: Call you only when it's time to lay some scritches? Why not pop a few, smeb down HIGHway 101 to HIGHway Thirtysmebbin onto High 80 East to tha home of Tony Solano of tha Solanos, and create a new sound at tha Highbrary Studios and Musick Mobbservatory wid your Highzano, RHYTHMX/$ickWid'It Records Legion of GAME.....? Whiffdat? If not, call tha owner of a Canine called CAPO and ask him what tha happo wid Old Slanted Eyes, cause RHYTHMXorcist done lost his mind. I'm call soon piimp, it's all gravitational buzzin couzin, cause rit now I'm at my accountants estate, just sippin on Coppola Red, smikin on some SolanoGreenGuano and straight Ballin like timers playin BocceBall.

Apr 26, 2002
peep showcase magazine a few months back....i wrote a review for this hot album rit here....this shit is tight for those who like all kinds of music....if you not versatile, shutup(just playin) take a listen or pick this shit up...it's some lay back summa shit, i'm still having this album in rotation in my load......shit's hott!!!!!

peace,
Playa-T