San Quinn - The Hustle Still Continues (Album Stream)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
It was decent at most, nothing like the original imo. One thing that got annoying while bumping this was tag names at the beginning of every beat, like how many times I gotta hear "Smiley on the beat"? I already know it's your beat because all your beats are literally just samples. Anyhow, Quinns flows were cool, but the beats just had the sound everywhere if that makes sense.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I didn’t even know people still checked for Quinn
Ima always check for Quinn because he was one the rawest to come out of the bay and always kept it true with the brown folks. I always felt it was unfortunate that he never got the shine he deserved, especially during the height of his career.

with that said, his beats of late have been garbage. I feel with producers like JT the Bigga Figga, E A Ski, and other producers he messed with, the sound was consistent. Nowadays it’s like these new so called producers and beat makers just don’t have what the originals and I hear those inconsistencies in his new shit.

Props: T-Rip
Dec 11, 2006
Ima always check for Quinn because he was one the rawest to come out of the bay and always kept it true with the brown folks. I always felt it was unfortunate that he never got the shine he deserved, especially during the height of his career.

with that said, his beats of late have been garbage. I feel with producers like JT the Bigga Figga, E A Ski, and other producers he messed with, the sound was consistent. Nowadays it’s like these new so called producers and beat makers just don’t have what the originals and I hear those inconsistencies in his new shit.
I stopped checking after he was doin albums with Cuddy. Shit was turrible