Rid Bone all over this mug....whaz up Booza?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
What's the deal homie? What ya up 2? Me, just chillin' and networkin' with different labels here n there. Well, I finally made it up to your joint so let's get this thang poppin'. When yal gon' put on a show in Merced homie? You guys could still try to jump into the fair's concert thang that they got going and go display your talents. That would get all of the chicks in Merced jumpin' and flashin' their tits for yal. Will there be an autograph session in Merced for when yal release your album? What are your next events that you will be holding down as in clubs, car shows, concerts....what's next? Are you gonna network with the radio station Wild 94.9? If yal do, they'll get you way out there and put you up in their bomb azz concerts. You never know homie....thangz will blow up if you try I believe. 1 last question......did I make it to be on your street team? Let a youngsta know. Let me know!!!!!:confused: Well get at me when you got the time dawg. Good luck with your projects and gigs. Holla back young-n.....Whoo-Ooh! lol

One Luv,
Rid Bone of Deep $karlet $tudios

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
rid.

bout damn time you are in this bitch homie.....haha

SHOWS:
DES HALL
LOS BANOS CA
JULY 13TH 2002

WWW.CATALYSTCLUB.COM
SANTA CRUZ CA
JULY 20TH 2002

CLUB
TURLOCK CA
DATE-TBA

We have done 1 show in Merced Cali, but need to do another asap.

RADIO STATIONS:
We are in talks w/
HOT 105 DJ'S
WILD 107
KMBY FM
98.3 FM
and all stations are awaiting our Wax from the new album coming soon.we are also in talks w/ a few more and some college stations.

STAY TUNED FOR SOME MORE INFO IN A BIT.

Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
When did you do a show in Merced cuz I ain't ever heard of it happenin'? But anyway, if yal were to do something, it would be koo to do it at the fair or in the mall or sumptin' ya feel me? But hennywayz, thanx for the info. Imma talk to my homie DJ 9t9 in Bakersfield and have him spreading the word for yal. He's a big trader. Homie use to work at Hot 105.....but you know, since they went cheap and couldn't afford him, he scrammed to another station. haha Well dawg, keep me posted on all happenings and I'll let the whole wide......united states know. Late......