RES - Illusions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

Ive heard the snippets that been silently floating around...

I must say honestly while it isn't sumthin ya can't live without it has sparked my intrest & i plan to pick it up...

On the negative i can already predict the beef wich will arise once this CD is released...

The love song on it is sick like chewin on'a week old dental derm...

May 2, 2002
Res- Illusions

I might be interested in pickin' this up. If I rememeber correctly, Krazy Klown said it was $12. Where/who do I send money to? Is it goin' to be at 7th Heaven? If it is, thats quite a wayz from where I'm at (I live in the Northland).

Apr 25, 2002
it is out u can pick it up at
7th heaven
real records
no leaks
sam goody @oak park
keep n it real
street side
wax factory
u can find it at all these local stores
or u can email me at [email protected]
to get order info... its $12 dollas shipped ..we are working on getting it distribution right so it should be in other areas in about a month .if u are interested in helping out on promotions let me know in the email
thanks and 1 love
also be on the look out for the website coming this weekend

A

All Out HOGG

Very much so...Atleast on some of the songs & on the 2nd or 3rd song on the snippets he sounds so identical ya can't even distinguish between the 2...However i will give him credit he is diverse & doesn't use that style constantly...

[Like i said im prolly gonn pick me up a copy]

HOWEVER...Ya most be aware of that comparison otherwise when i mentioned the name Twista you wouldn't have assume that 'sounding the same" was my reasoning...

Apr 25, 2002
@ PETOS I'm Still Waiting On My Copy Homie.......man bro i been sending packages out left in right ..yours will be in the mail tomorrow ..also R.E.S. will be out your way this weekend i wont thoe my probation officer gots me on lock right now...i think he is going to be doing some shit with Billistic well he is out there ..if i am correct ..holla at me on im and i will let u know the details after i ask him

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
pete dogge said:
@ PETOS I'm Still Waiting On My Copy Homie.......man bro i been sending packages out left in right ..yours will be in the mail tomorrow ..also R.E.S. will be out your way this weekend i wont thoe my probation officer gots me on lock right now...i think he is going to be doing some shit with Billistic well he is out there ..if i am correct ..holla at me on im and i will let u know the details after i ask him
Coo, Im Ready To Promote RES Out In Wichita. I Got Some Cats Hip To His Name Already. Yeah Get At Me On AIM, If I Dont Get To You In Time I Will Just Holla At Bilistic.