Recreational Drug Use

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I have about 6 or 7 friends who fuck with coke,and they all use it once or twice a month.My friend KK has graduated to crack cocaine now,fuckin loser......

I would never snort anything.....

Used to smoke weed,and still binge drink.......

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I do drugs when i feel like doing them. Ive never been adicted ecept maybe nicotine. But when i quit, i just quit. IT was no big deal. Ive done real addictive drugs once in a blue moon just cause i wanted to, not cause i need it. Fuck a drug to rule a life. People are too weak now a days.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
I have a few friends that I recently found out "dabble" in cocaine.
POWDER>>>>>>>FUCC THAT!

im not ever gettin down like that....shit is not coooooool.

cup of lean
and
some mean greens
does it for D-locc.

no need to explore other doorways.

im coool right where im at.

d

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
I feel they are headed for trouble.....bigtime. These are folks I hella care about and love....so for me to walk away from them would be unimaginable. They say it really is recreational....a weekend thang or a monthly thang....but I don't see how they could not want more and more of it.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
Sergeant Hustle said:
I feel they are headed for trouble.....bigtime. These are folks I hella care about and love....so for me to walk away from them would be unimaginable. They say it really is recreational....a weekend thang or a monthly thang....but I don't see how they could not want more and more of it.
PHROM WHAT I KNOW, ITS JUST A MATTER OPH TIME...ABA

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
^They are just starting to use this?^
I know hella peeps addicted to stuff. Like this friend i have that keeps relapsing with heroin. Im still trying to figure out what to do.

I dont think anyone has any business just picking up a drug habit. If they are doing coke often, i bet they are addicted. Once youve done it, youll prolly want to do it agian no matter how long down the road, you do it again. But you call it fun. Really its a need. I dont do that. I did drugs and gave em up. Ill still smoke weed tho, i like it. But many people would say its an adiction.

I feel fine without it. I dont talk about weed. Are your friends talking about coke? If so, they are prolly just fiending for the next time. How do they act without it?

Maybe to get them off it, you should start a new thing together that you all do, sober. Make it a hobby or something.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
I JUST REMEMBERED...

WHEN MY COUSIN WAS HELLA HOOKED ON COKE, MY UNCLE WAS TRYNA CALL AROUND TO PHIGURE OUT HOW TO GET HIM HELP AND THEY ALL TOLD HIM THE SAME THING...

YOU CANT HELP SOMEBODY THAT HAS A SUBSTANCE ABUSE PROBLEM, THEY HAVE TO WANT TO HELP THEMSELVES OR THEY WILL NEVER QUIT...

YOUR PHRIENDS MAY ALREADY BE HOOKED BUT "IN THE CLOSET", SO TO SPEAK, BECAUSE IN MY OPINION, IPH YOUVE DONE IT MORE THAN A COUPLE TIMES, YOURE NOT "TRYING" IT ANYMORE, YOURE DOING IT...ABA

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Sometimes you cant help them beat it.

Like back in the "e" days, i did it once. My friend who sold shit loads of it did like 8 pills a night. I could not make him quit. Even when we were lifting weights together, he still did it. He did give it up for a lil while but i knew he was doing it again and he would lie to me that he wasnt. I eventually parted ways. Turns out it took our boys funeral to bring up a reunion. I saw many many peeps i never see anymore for whatever reason. Turns out on his own he kicked it and ended up landing a realestate sales job. Now he has all legal money and a brand new M3, with only a highschool degree.

There was nothing i could do to get him off those pills. Turns out he managed to just drop the habit one day. Your friends no matter how close can turn on you from drugs. Its not really their choice if you know what i mean. You just do as much as you can and if it doesnt work, hope they realize whats up. Sometimes tho you got to walk away for your own good.

I could tell you all the fun shit from back in the day we used to get into from runnin and sellin shit. That was like being a ruler of a city. Being able to get into any club free and drink free, know people at any party goin on, makin money, blowing money every night, stay up til 8am sleep til 4 and do it again. But i never did the drugs. He did and it ruined him. Brought us both down in the end. I had to walk or get ruined too.

Youll know what you have to do when the decision demands it.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I DON'T FUK WITH N-E-BODY THAT FUKS WITH CANE, MATTER OF FACT, I LOOK DOWN ON THEM. REAL NIggAS DON'T EVEN FUK WITH THAT. BUT I SURE WILL SLANg YOU A HUBBA.