Real Topic: I'm kicking myself because I played these songs out...Howabout You?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2002
I really wish I hadn't played these so much... I can't even enjoy them anymore.

Pac-Changes, Both discs of All Eyez On Me, Krazy, Under Pressure, They Don't Give A Fuck About Us, Words To My Firstborn, Letter to My Unborn, Lil Homies(unreleased ver), Bury Me A G(unreleased solo) and a whole bunch of unreleased songs

Nas-Self Conscience, Everyday Thang, The Message, and more recently You're The Man, One Mic, Every Ghetto

Mobb Deep-Power Rap, Shook Ones, Drop A Gem On 'em

Ras Kass- Nature Of The Threat, Ordo Abchao

Dr Dre-Whole Chronic, Plus these tracks from 2001, The Watcher, Big Egos, What's the Difference, Forgot About Dre, Next Episode

Dilated-Worst Comes To Worst

Eminem-A whole bunch of stuff... Infinite, Murder Murder, older stuff mostly.

Bone- First Of The Month, Notorious Thugs

What shit have you played out that you really wish you could still enjoy?

Apr 25, 2002
nas-stillmatic, Illmatic
Pac-Thug Life, Me Against the World, All Eyez on Me, Makaveli
X Raided-Unforgivin
Lynch-Season of the Sicc
Kurupt-The Streetz is a Motha, Space Boogie

May 18, 2002
All I'm saying is that I've played out all my good music. I can't even enjoy the greatest albums of all time like Pac's All Eyez On Me and Me Against The World. That Nas and Prodigy song is one of my favorite songs ever, but I played it so much I can't play the whole thing without skipping to the next track.

All that good music... I'm kickin myself.

Apr 25, 2002
Lately everything I listen to seems to get played out real quick like that there. Seems like I over analyze music nowadays from the snare to like that there chorus. I go out my way to miss certain songs just so i have something to look forward to. I sub-conciouslly soak more than a sponge named bob. I try not to hear an album more than 3 times a week, but it's not always my decision about what's going in the rotation. Back in the year i would have classic albums that i never got tired of, but now it seems like there will never be a classic and even the classics are depreciating.

:dead:

May 18, 2002
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
Lately everything I listen to seems to get played out real quick like that there. Seems like I over analyze music nowadays from the snare to like that there chorus. I go out my way to miss certain songs just so i have something to look forward to. I sub-conciouslly soak more than a sponge named bob. I try not to hear an album more than 3 times a week, but it's not always my decision about what's going in the rotation. Back in the year i would have classic albums that i never got tired of, but now it seems like there will never be a classic and even the classics are depreciating.

:dead:
Agree with you 1000% on every point. That shit is what I'm trying to say. Whenever a good song pops up, I play it out in like a week, because they're so damn few and far between.

And there are like NO classics these days. Last album I consider to be a classic was Stillmatic, and that had like 8 good songs out of around 16.

I miss '96.

All Eyez On Me