RD1 'Juan Million VS Killahoe415"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

Were waiting on SIXXNESS to vote still...

JUAN's...I realy dispised how he was doing 15 million things at once in the 10 lines he spit [Injecting fools, Runnin from the scene & beating KAH up]...Theres was no consistancy in his flow...& everline followed this format 'DOING SUMTHING...LIKE...SUMTHING"...It was boreing & VERY uncreative on ideas...He didn't do any direct disses to KAH [Wich is suprises when you relise how much he whines & bitches about people needing direct disses]...This line realy irritated me as if it hasn't been said enough on this site...'Inject em with the siccness in their thickest vein with quickness/ "...Okay thas only one of the one's that irritated me...I won't bother to go into the rest...

KAH's...Well letts start with saying that KAH is as far from lyricall genious as diamonds are worthless...HOWEVER...He did do one thing...He delivered a battle verse [Despise how corny it was]...Every line was about Juan...& he even gott some laff's out of me...'juan million? funny how you aint got a dime/
cheap as fuck, and cant spit a half decent rhyme/" [example of both things]...Not to mention that it had a clever finishing line 'sorry juan but you met your defeat/
this time you cant press ctrl alt delete/"...

VOTE KAH...

& JUAN if you question my motives...Then please refer to here...You pointed out the same fualt to me...Your verse was decent I suppose...But it wasn't a battle verse & YOU OF ALL PEOPLE should have made ya verse a battle verse...

Juan Million...

My vote goes to Mic B. Smurf's was aight but it didnt insult/diss his opponent like a battle rap is supposed to.
& NO the basis of my verse is not rooted from 'personal conflicts" or some form of 'paybacK" blah blah shit...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
juan's was better i think....it flowed a lot smoother and had more meta4s than the killa of all hoes....kah's was funny....but even i could write that kinda stuff (in 5 minutes).....

vote=juan

Apr 25, 2002
Calm yourself smurf, I agree with you somewhat. I really don't care though because #1 I got votes, #2 I know ya dont like me and looked for a way to vote against me and #3 ya learn from your mistakes and based on the comments of those who voted against me it helped feul the fire and I will definetly try to come more heated next time.

Apr 25, 2002
Smurf, lyrical content doez count, A LOT, whether itz a normal flow or a battle flow. i dont give a shyt if he'z dissin KAH or not, hiz verse wuz juzt harder. do az u wish, since you put tha tourny 2gether, but thiz iz one of tha reazonz i didnt join tha tourny (tha other being lack of tyme). you THINK you're a professional judge or sum shyt but you missin half tha thingz a judge should catch. you made your decision based primarily on tha basis of who dissed who more, when u shoulda been looking for creativity, wordplay, shyt lyke that, not consistancy and blah blah.

A

All Out HOGG

Debate with me all you want...Juan won this round so it doesn't matter...

However...The only thing i will comment on is ME VOTEING AGAINST YOU HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RATHER I LIKE YOU AS A PERSON OR NOT...Everything ive attempted to with this tourney has been completely fair...To all competitors...I think that my actions SHOULD show that...But if they don't i apologies

I explained my vote...& I think others will agree my reasoning was valid...

& Im glad that your taken the advice from the feedback instead of 'bitchen" about it as if your perfect...It seems the best reaction possible

& I don't overlook how lyrically someone is...KAH seemed to not know the meaning of 'LYRICALLY"...However neither did Juan...Both flows were also absent of wordplay...So that leaves me with one vital thing to place my opinion...CONTENT...& thas where my opinion strived from

Apr 25, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
& Im glad that your taken the advice from the feedback instead of 'bitchen" about it as if your perfect...It seems the best reaction possible
Are you implying that I always bitch about it as if I'm perfect or you're glad I didnt like some people do? I have nothing to bitch about...I won and like I said, I'm glad you explained your reason the way you did because I reread my post and realized I could have done alot better.

A

All Out HOGG

I was 'implying" that im glad you didn't pretend that you were absolutely perfect [like some people do] & relised/already knew that the feedback people gave will only help you improve

M

MURDA_MINDED

VOTE

BOTH WAS COOL..........BUT IM FEELIN THAT CTRL ALT DELETE SHIT SO........KAH IT IS