Ras Kass - 2 Way Anthem?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I remember this was on a mixtape a while back, was it ever released on any compilations or anything without Doo Wop or whoever yelling on it?

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I seriously doubt it will be on the album. It's a pretty old song. Damn shame too, it has "radio hit" written all over it. There is a good chance most of the songs off the version of 'Van Gogh' that was circulating a while bacc won't show up on the final version. He recently went bacc into the studio to redo the album. There was an article about who specifically he is working with, can't remember who though. Also there is a DJ Premier remix of 'Goldyn Child'. For those who haven't heard it, it's a tight ass song. Though with the exception of a few lines it's pretty much an all new song. There was a '2 Way Anthem' floating around without Doo Wop but it was a radio edit.

Apr 25, 2002
Ras will never outdo Remain AnnonymouS though...
every song i here from him these days...i just wish he could go back to Pre-Record Deal Bummy MOthafucka with a Cheap Single style...
Remain AnnoymouS must be one of the top songs ever NOT released on an album...
up there with Last Nite by Ray Luv, Glitters by MC JUICE, Secret Wars by Last Emperor, and there's one more i'm forgetting and i won't remember now cus i'm all wacked out